[Nagiosplug-devel] check_apt feature request: No Warning on Non-Security upgrades

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Tue Apr 22 00:44:17 CEST 2008

hiya,

On Thursday 17 April 2008 05:02:00 pm Hari Sekhon wrote:
> Perhaps this could be implemented as a switch to enable/disable warning
> on non critical package updates? I did a similar thing for my

seems reasonable.  i guess an option would be like

  -C, --critical-only
	only check for critical updates (will not warn if non-critical packages are
	available for upgrade)

> Perhaps somebody has already made this obvious request or it's
> implemented in a more recent version or in the svn copy or something?
> Seems so obvious I surely can't be the first to ask...?

i think most people using check_apt are tracking stable releases (or have a
pinned system), so it afaik it hasn't been asked.  but like i said, seems
reasonable to ask for it.

	sean