[Nagiosplug-devel] check_disk option for Centreon

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Wed Mar 17 09:42:19 CET 2010

On 17/03/10 04:05 AM, DOGUET Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> With centreon the format "label=value[uom]" don't produce graph with real unit.  I'm prefere force "bytes" unit for example and Centreon convert display in MB, GB.
>
> For compatibility it can be juste an option "--force-bytes-perfdata"

The new thresholds format specify a unit option (where it makes sense;
check_disk knows the unit is bytes) and a prefix (SI prefix, including
the binary ones like Ki, Mi...), but the idea is that the prefix should
be used for printing only and performance data should be in double
format without any prefix.

It will however be easy to add extra parameters to alter the
functionality, so that is someone needs backwards-compatible output we
could add an option for that.

-
-