mysql_check lag

Lorenz lorenz at vulgrim.de
Tue Oct 8 16:21:51 CEST 2024

Hi Dan,
you should be able to set thresholds for that with the `--warning` and
`--critical` parameters. To quote the help output:

```
  -w, --warning
     Exit with WARNING status if slave server is more than INTEGER seconds
     behind master
  -c, --critical
     Exit with CRITICAL status if slave server is more then INTEGER seconds
     behind master
```

Kind regards
Lorenz