check_http and Hetzner DNS

Dominik Robert dominikrobert at gmx.de
Mon Sep 30 12:29:08 CEST 2024

Hello,

I have following Problem and maybe you can help me with that.

I want to try the check_http plugin and everything works fine with this command: /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -w 5 -c 10 -H podologie-feiner-fuss.de -f follow —sni

I have problems with URLs which DNS is located at hetzner. For Example: /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -w 5 -c 10 -H it-knowledgebase.net -f follow —sni this does not work. Is there anything I can do? The architecture is the same except the first one is located at 1&1 and the other one is from hetzner.

I have like 10 Domains which Works on different domains and like 10 which does not work and they are all located at hetzner.

Greetngs Dominik